Together with the Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA), coreplus is pleased to announce upcoming updates to our Secure Messaging feature.
Evaluated against ADHA’s Secure Messaging Industry Offer (SMIO) requirements, coreplus is now compliant to the SMIO, which seeks to improve interoperability between secure messaging services. These expanded Secure Messaging features will provide an optimised searching experience, as well as facilitate communication between multiple secure messaging providers and will be released on or prior to June 2022 and our release version will be V1.0.
- Enhanced searching across multiple secure messaging providers via a federated provider directory service
- Interoperability and message exchange with different secure messaging enabled software products by utilising standardised messages
- The ability to securely exchange messages based on current and future Australian encryption standard
- Search for providers easily by using combinations of specialty, address and practitioner or clinic name
- Send REF_I12 and MDM_T02 messages
- Send messages to users of different secure messaging providers