On Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd of May, coreplus attended the Allied Health Tradeshow organised and hosted by the lovely team at Barwon Medicare Local.
Barwon Medicare Local provides an increased focus on population health planning, clinical leadership, consumer input and the delivery of primary health care programs. The organisation continues to provide well developed clinical services such as those provided through headspace Barwon where over 4,000 young people have accessed early intervention services.
Barwon Medicare Local is working openly with consumer groups, General Practice, clinicians working in primary health care, Local Hospital Networks (LHNs), local Aboriginal communities and five local government areas in the Barwon region of Victoria.
As a result of a recent Allied Health information session, Barwon Medicare Local discovered that Allied Health professionals in the area needed some assistance when it comes to choosing a clinical software vendor.
I presented our online health practice management software, coreplus, and showed attendees how they can save time, money and effort today and grow into a modern health practice tomorrow.
It was also a great way to get to know the locals, understand how they individually run their practice and how coreplus can benefit and automate their practice.
Some of the topics covered at the Tradeshow expo were:
– Benefits of coreplus as an Online Software as a Service (SaaS)
– coreplus data backup & Security
– Cashflow Management with easy billing to Clients, Insurers, Employers, Medicare & DVA
– Online Add’ons’ with Xero and Salesforce
– Referral Partnerships
– Our journey to be ehealth compliant
– Online and easy to use calendar
– Handling Clinical client notes
– Financial Add on Partners (Xero) and our comprehensive client & calendar reporting