We are very excited to introduce a new version of coreplus that has both new & improved features available, including the newest security updates and incorporating feedback from users just like you.
Find out how to access the new and previous versions of coreplus here.
If these changes make you Happy, Unhappy or just Meh! we’d love to hear from you, its as easy as clicking on the face that looks like how you’re feeling at the bottom of the coreplus webpage, remember to leave a comment so we can help you practice Happy!
Below are the key features that you will find in the new version:
New letter writer
- For ease of access the new letter writer is now located in ‘Settings’ under ‘Templates & Rules’.
- Letter templates can be easily created with the fresh new format which has more options to automatically insert information from a client’s file.
- Images can also be easily uploaded & inserted within the letter which can then be previewed printed or saved and sent at another time.
- Secure Messaging incorporating the new Nehta CDA standard allows you to receive messages such as referrals, specialist letters, lab results and discharge summaries securely and quickly.
- Referrals cannot be ‘lost in the mail’ and you don’t need to worry about installing the secure messaging provider software, it’s all done for you within coreplus.
New case notes screen
- The case notes screen has been updated making it easier to type, save and read through your notes regardless of the device used.
New chat feature
- Chat allows you to connect with your peers using coreplus in a live chat environment.
- The chat window will pop up on the bottom right hand side of the screen during chats and can be easily minimised or closed when inactive.
- This new chat feature replaces the existing ‘instant messaging’ feature.
New email & contact list framework
- The new email and contact list framework has been updated. Client, family and referrer contacts are in separate tabs making it easier to find, select and send an email.
New client has arrived feature
- Practitioners can now be notified that their client has arrived by clicking the ‘Notify that patient has arrived’ button on the appointment in the calendar.
- When this button is clicked, a message is sent to the practitioner via pop up message within their coreplus screen notifying them that the client has arrived.
New calender tabs
- Tabs are now located at the top of the calendar making it easier to initiate repetitive tasks.
New settings View
- Settings has a new look with items grouped into categories on the one screen for ease of access.
New support functionality
- This new support feature allows you to ask questions when you need help so coreplus can find the best answer for you.
- The support team continue to be available via email, live chat and telephone should you need further assistance with any questions you may have.