Will shared his thoughts and we walked through Ausmed’s suite of online CPD Education for Australian healthcare professionals.
Will spoke with me about:
- Easy ways to comply with CPD with their online platform and team learning module
- Enabling TeleHealth professionals to learn in more effective and meaningful ways with learning methods based on Icek Ajzen’s Theory of Planned Behavior
- The value of self reflection on learning benefits
- Managing your TeleHealth team’s learning using an online approach
- Designing your mandatory learning modules and assigning to your teams/ team members
- Going above and beyond mandatory learning and supporting team and individual learning paths.
- Reporting on compliance & surviving CPD Audits
- How to access over 1000 library of assignable resources, content partnerships with reputable partnerships and other free resources.
I really enjoyed speaking with Will whose passion for planning, learning, documenting and supporting healthcare providers really comes through.
In this time of transformation, the traditional methods for meeting mandatory training and education e.g. events, workshops etc…will require innovation to allow healthcare to adapt to working remotely through distributed teams and still being able to attend to CPD.
If you’re an Allied Health private practice/ clinic or aged, home or community care organisation, you will get a great insight into how to manage your TeleHealth team and workforce anywhere, anytime.
The Reimagining Healthcare Live Stream
The Online CPD & Clinical Up Skill for Remote Healthcare Teams live stream was recorded and is now available via coreplus’s YouTube Channel, or it can be watched within coreplus’s FaceBook page Video Tab
My next Live Stream will be a discussion with Dr Ben Buchanan, Psychologist, co-Founder & Director of Novopsych on Remote Outcome Monitoring, Measurement & TeleHealth: Reimagining Healthcare scheduled for Tuesday 21st April, 2:00pm AEST.
You can stay updated by Subscribing to the coreplus YouTube Channel and click the bell to be notified of updates.
TeleHealth for Mental Healthcare providers, practice owners and individual practitioners
As coreplus’s TeleHealth feature has now been released, you can access it for free on our Standard and eHealth plan types. Our Customer Success Team is available 6 Days a week during business hours via our website chat or in product chat, find out more or start a free trial here: