coreplus is the leading choice for osteopathy practice management software in Australia, elevating the way you run your practice. With osteopathy practice management software from coreplus, you can minimise the time spent on admin and focus more on caring for your patients.
With key features like booking integrations and Medicare/DVA claiming, it’s no wonder why coreplus has quickly become the leading osteopath clinic management software on the market. What’s more, coreplus is entirely cloud-based, meaning you can keep an eye on your clinic no matter where you are. Get on top of your practice management today with coreplus, the leading tool for osteopaths.
Get digitally ready with coreplus
Digital readiness is now more important than ever, with patients expecting convenient bookings, timely SMS reminders and a variety of payment options. coreplus offers a host of features to elevate the performance of your osteopathy clinic, including:
- Convenient online booking for patients
- Calendar management through colour-coding, appointment limits, waiting lists, iCal syncing and more.
- Seamless invoice creation and payment processing
- Monitoring of appointments to gauge billable hours
- Customisable permissions and restrictions for clinic staff
- Two-factor authentication
- Confidential document sharing with other clinicians
- Prompt communication with patients through the built-in SMS system
An extensive array of third-party add-ons are also available, covering key practice needs like:
- Patient Engagement Integrations
- Online Accounting Systems
- Online Medical Billing Systems
- Integrated Payment Terminal
- Client Referral Networks
- Personal Online Calendar
- Voice Recognition Software
- Secure Message Delivery (SMD)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) integration
From Xero to HealthEngine, coreplus pairs beautifully with practically all the tools, solutions and software systems your practice could need. Cumulatively, the above features make your practice more functional and profitable. coreplus also offers a referred partner network, which sources and books patients directly into your calendar from health search engines. This expands your patient base, and helps you attribute where your referrals are coming from.
Finally, coreplus has been specifically designed for the Australian context, abiding by the recent NDIS changes and the 1988 Privacy Act. coreplus is also the first practice management system that features interoperability, which means it seamlessly integrates with your practice’s other digital tools.
Start your coreplus journey today
Having all the above features in one cloud-based system reduces your time spent on admin tasks, saves you thousands of dollars on IT hardware and talent, and allows you to provide a greater level of care and convenience to patients.
In addition to osteopaths, coreplus is a useful tool for other healthcare professionals like chiropractors, exercise physiologists and more. For a truly transformative digital solution, trial coreplus for free or view our pricing to get started.