Could your podiatry practice benefit from better management and organisation? coreplus has developed a practice management software for podiatrists and other allied health professionals looking to streamline business processes and improve the patient experience.
Our advanced podiatry software is packed full of innovative features to automate administrative tasks and take better care of your patients. Designed in line with the 1988 Privacy Act and bearing the most recent NDIS regulations in mind, coreplus has fast become the leading podiatry practice management software in Australia. Integrating coreplus into your practice allows podiatrists to take their minds off administrative tasks, and focus on the work that matters: patient care. Are you ready to elevate your approach to practice management?
How coreplus elevates podiatry practice management
coreplus allows you to manage administrative and managerial tasks in one place, tying together all elements of your podiatry clinic. coreplus has been specifically designed for healthcare practices, which means it boasts all the features your clinic could possibly require. coreplus also exists entirely on the cloud, meaning the system can be accessed by all team members, from any location, and at any time.
With coreplus, your podiatry clinic can:
- Offer integrated bookings on Facebook and your website
- Manage bookings with waitlists, automatic appointment limits and iCal syncing
- Easily invoice and receive payments (even in the case of Telehealth clients)
- Keep clear and concise case notes
- Quickly arrange Medicare rebates
- Share confidential documents with other clinicians in a secure manner
- Monitor the status of your practice by generating reports
- Promptly communicate with clients thanks to the built-in SMS system
In addition to these features, the capabilities of coreplus are further elevated thanks to the variety of available third-party integrations. From HealthEngine to MYOB, integrations are available in the following areas:
- Patient Engagement Integrations
- Integrated Payment Terminal
- Online Accounting Systems
- Online Medical Billing Systems
- Client Referral Networks
- Secure Message Delivery (SMD) Networks
- Personal Online Calendars
- Voice Recognition Software
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Desktop Accounting Software
All the above features help you speed up your admin processes, save thousands of dollars on physical IT systems, and most importantly, provide a higher level of service to your patients. If your current patient management system is letting you down, contact coreplus to enquire about our pricing or start a free trial.
Proudly serving the Australian healthcare industry
coreplus is not only readily embraced by podiatrists, but also adopted across the healthcare industry in Australia. Mental health, physical health and nutritional health professionals can all enjoy the highly customisable nature of the coreplus software – experience the coreplus difference for yourself by getting your clinic on board.