Guest Blogger – Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Guest Blogger – Terms & Conditions page. We want to ensure that we tick the boxes on the legal stuff (yep!, it’s part of the pleasure of doing business in highly regulated countries and there’s no getting past it 🙂
The information collected in the Guest Blog & Consent form that referred you to this page will provide us with the content, images and information needed to publish your guest blog to our website.
So here’s what you need to know about the terms & conditions you’re agreeing to so that we can help our customers by promoting you, your profile and your expertise to them and anyone else who happens to visit our website and social media sites from time to time whilst not resulting in any unexpected or negative consequences that could undermine the good intentions represented by having you on our platform as a Guest Blogger.
coreplus.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN: 64 128 352 269) (coreplus) has invited you to participate by blogging on the website owned and operated by coreplus at coreplus.com.au (Blog).
In exchange for the opportunity to write and post a Blog, you agree that coreplus:
- may edit the content of your Blog, and decide to use or not use the Blog, or any part of it, at it’s sole discretion;
- may copy, publish, communicate to the public, broadcast or otherwise make use of the Blog (or portion of it) at it’s sole discretion;
- is providing you with a valuable promotional opportunity to promote yourself and there is no obligation to pay or otherwise compensate you for the above;
- will own all copyright in the Blog mentioned above. To the extent you may own any such copyright, you assign it to coreplus and you will do all things reasonably necessary to give effect to such assignment.
By agreeing to these terms, you:
- consent to coreplus (as well as its assignees, licensees, and its successors in title) doing any or all acts or omissions in relation to the Blog that would otherwise be an infringement of any moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), whether that act or omission occurred before or after this consent is given;
- waive your rights to enforce any moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) in relation to the Blog and release coreplus from any personal right of action for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Blog;
- agree to promote coreplus on any website or social media sites operated by you.
- confirm the above consent and waiver are given freely and genuinely and were not obtained under duress or false or misleading statements; and
- has no obligation to pay or otherwise compensate you for any of the above.
coreplus is collecting your personal information, including your name and address, for the purpose of keeping a record of your agreement to these terms. Your personal information, voice, likeness, and biographical information may also be used in the Blog (including any promotional content for the Blog).
coreplus may share the above personal information about you with any of its service providers who assist it in producing, disseminating or publishing its Blog.
You warrant that you are not aware of any reason coreplus would be prevented from using your personal information, voice, likeness, or biographical information, or the Blog, as set out above and you warrant the accuracy of any data provided to coreplus in connection with these terms and conditions.
Indemnity and liability
You will indemnify and keep indemnified coreplus, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, partners, employees and agents and other related bodies corporate against any action, loss, liability, damage, claim, penalty, cost or expense (including but not limited to legal fees) suffered directly or indirectly by coreplus, arising from:
(a) any breach by you of any obligations under these terms and conditions, any warranties or applicable law; and
(b) any claims made against coreplus in relation to your access to and use of the website of coreplus.
You acknowledge and agree that coreplus will not be liable to you for any action, loss, liability, damage, claim, penalty, cost or expense, which you may suffer or incur as a result of you publishing the Blog under these terms and conditions.
Changes to these terms and conditions
coreplus may change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
coreplus– Blog author Terms & Conditions were updated: 01 June, 2020.