This website, www.coreplus.com.au (Website) is operated by coreplus.com.au Pty Ltd ABN 64 128 352 269 (we or us).
These terms apply to the use of the Website. In using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms you must not use this Website.
Acting reasonably, we may amend these terms from time to time. The current version of these terms will be the version on this Website. Your use of this Website after the amended terms are posted to this Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the amended terms.
Services on this Website
We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or impose restrictions on any part of this Website for whatever reason without notice or liability. This may include circumstances where your use of, or access to the Website, poses, or is likely to pose, a threat to public health and/or safety, is unlawful or otherwise amounts to misuse of the Website.
Your obligations and warranties
You must not:
- disrupt or interfere with the Website, the servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Website;
- use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, prohibited by these terms or in any way interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- violate any relevant law relating to your use of the Website;
- use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar automated data gathering techniques, extraction or publication tools on the Website (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on the Website or in any other publication), except with our prior written consent; and
- impede the use of this Website by any person.
You warrant that the information you provide to us through this Website is:
- correct, complete and current;
- not misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive; and
- free from any computer viruses and similar faults or errors.
You may have rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (C’th), including under consumer guarantees set out in that legislation. Except as set out in the following paragraph, these terms do not restrict any liability we may have under that legislation.
Our liability for breach of any consumer guarantees set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) will be limited, where permissible by law, at our option to:
- in the case of a supply of goods:
- the replacement or repair of the goods;
- the supply of equivalent goods;
- the payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- in the case of a supply of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied in, or in relation to, these terms are excluded.
As far as is permitted by law, we exclude all liability (however caused, including in negligence) to any person or entity arising directly or indirectly out of the use of or reliance this Website or any linked website or any information contained on or accessed through this Website or any linked website.
Third party advertisements
Responsibility for the content of third-party advertisements appearing on this Website (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
Intellectual property means any domain names, know-how, inventions, processes, trade secrets or confidential information or circuit layouts, software, computer programs, databases or source codes, including any application, or right to apply, for registration of, and any improvements, enhancements or modifications of the foregoing (Intellectual Property).
We are the owner or authorised user of all Intellectual Property in and associated with the Website. We are also the owner or authorised user of the trademarks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, in and associated with the Website.
Nothing contained in the Website should be construed as giving you any right in or license to any of the Intellectual Property, trademarks, logos, names or designs, whether registered or unregistered, associated with the Website.
You acknowledge that things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Website (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, texts and other materials) (Content) may be subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights).
Unless you are expressly authorised by law you must not participate in or permit any other person, to:
- sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
- otherwise infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person (including us) in using the Website or any Content.
Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or licence you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated.
Copyright in this Website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and except as expressly authorised by us, you must not in any form or by any means except where necessary to view material on this Website using your web browser:
- copy, download, reproduce or view any source code on this Website;
- copy, adapt, amend, reproduce, store, distribute, display, perform, communicate to the public, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website or its content; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this Website only for your personal use. You may print a copy of any information contained on this Website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited.
You must not use any of our trade marks, including the COREPLUS PRACTICE HAPPY logo trade mark registered in Australia (registration number 1541562) and any of our unregistered trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of any of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours; or
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive.
This Website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content, the accuracy of any off-site or third-party website linked to our Website (including without limitation, websites linked through advertisements), or privacy practices associated with such linked websites.
Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless otherwise expressly stated.
We will not be liable for any costs, damages or loss arising in any way in connection with or incidental to any information or third-party service provided by any third party linked to from our Website.
Privacy and cookies
We use “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit this Website. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We may monitor your browsing within this Website. If you engage in any activity which we believe may jeopardise the security or safety of our services or information we may take appropriate measures including blocking your access to this Website and reporting your actions to the appropriate authorities.
Security of information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure or error free. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information that you provide to us (or that we provide to you) through the internet, including through this Website. However, once we receive information from you that is of a confidential nature, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
These terms will be governed by and construed according to the law of Victoria, Australia. The parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia including the Federal Circuit Court of Australia and the Federal Court of Australia.
This version of these terms is dated May 2021.